Monday, November 5, 2012

Prepositional phrases

    I used bookr to create my story, Where is my dog? Using this story, students will understand prepositional phrases. They will be able to label where objects are located using prepositions and will also be able to produce their own sentences using prepositions. I chose to make this simple story with prepositions because, as a foreign language teacher, this is something that my beginner level students always seem to struggle with. But, when they have a picture to go along with it it is much easier for them understand.
     As students become more comfortable with prepositions, they will be able to describe where classroom objects are located in their classroom and will work on developing their own bookr story to illustrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment