Monday, October 15, 2012

Maestro de español


I chose the Yahoo group Maestros de español. I really like this group since there are SO MANY great ideas being shared about teaching and learning the Spanish language. I joined this group and can now share lesson ideas with fellow Spanish teachers. There are some great website suggestions to use in the classroom with students in addition to videos and lesson plans. I have also found this group useful to ask questions- anything from grammar to cultural questions that you need answered. Signing up for the group was easy and I was able to set-up how I will receive messages from the group so it is not overwhelming. I think this group is going to be a great tool for me as I am the only high school Spanish teacher at my school so I can use this as an outlet to communicate and share with others that are teaching the same things.

1 comment: