Monday, October 1, 2012

Collaboration opportunities...




I really LOVE the idea of being able to have an exchange with students from other Spanish classrooms. This VoiceThread website is a wonderful tool to use to collaborate with other classrooms learning the Spanish language. By using the VoiceThread technology my students would be learning/practicing the Spanish language, learning to work with new technology as well as meeting and conversing with new students. What a great experience for all involved! As a high school Spanish teacher, I am constantly looking for new ways to give my students a fun experience with the language and this website is a wonderful source. With this I can set up times to speak with students in other Spanish-language learning classrooms and use frequently in the classroom as a communication tool. By using a tool like this in my classroom I can connect two separate groups of students by a common interest- learning a foreign language!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is not clear from your post what site you are planning to use for exchanges.

    ReplyDelete